This is my blog. I never would have thought that I'd even consider doing the blog thing. But I really enjoy reading others' so what the heck, why not? It's hard thinking of how to start a blog. Once it's established, it seems easy to just get on and write about the goings on of your day or whatever. But the first one...it's the attention getter, right? What do you write about? How do you get people sucked in to checking it everyday hoping you've written something new? I don't know. But here goes it...
Me? I am simple. I'm not much of a writer or talker but I am a thinker. I think in practical terms and am a very straight to the point kind of person. People say I am quiet. I am usually the one in the crowd who observes what everyone is doing and only speaks when spoken to. It's hard for me to express my thoughts verbally; communication is not my strong point but I get by. That may come from having two older sisters and a mom that like to talk, have a lot to talk about, and are good at talking about themselves. I'd rather listen to what other people have to say about themselves or anything really. So, I tend to ask a lot of questions. That's my shtick!
I am married. My husband, Josh, is my favorite husband out of all of 'em. He's a talker too. He's genuine, loving, funny, and sensitive yet manly. He likes sports...and by likes, I mean obsessed with sports. Lucky for him I do too (like them, not obesessed). We've been married for about a year and a half but have known each other for more than half of our lives.

We own a home....

and live there with our half brother, Dwayne...

and our recently acquired dog, Tony.

I am a full time student at University of North Texas studying to get my degree in Education. I enjoy it but I'm looking forward to graduation day which is still about two years away.
Although we live a rather uneventful life, there is a lot going on around us that keep us busy. I hope to keep this blog alive and the readers interested. Stay close.


No comments:
Post a Comment