Wednesday, March 12, 2008

12 hours and counting

(awake while my lovely family is sleeping and I'm bored)

I am about 1/2 a day away from Spring break and it can't get here fast enough! I'm looking forward to not having to drive to Denton everyday for class. But, I am a little nervous because with the extra time there will be no excuse for not getting our house in order. By order I mean putting up the decorations that have been sitting in our guest room for almost a year now. I know, I know...it's terrible. We have all of about 3 things on our walls. Ridic. It is so stressful for me because I have had no energy to make the difficult decisions about where things should go. That stuff doesn't come easy to me. I don't have that creative vision and it can be frustrating at times. I don't mind the measuring and nailing. That's the easy part! My plan is to recruit friends with said creative vision and GET IT DONE! I'm determined and optimistic! Iwould also like to get a couple more rooms painted but that might be asking a little too much of myself. We'll see.

night.

1 comment:

Jenni said...

So, we've been trying to paint a room now for more than two months. Just one room. That's all. :)

But your house is adorable, and I love the colors you chose for your walls. I think you have a better creative eye than you give yourself credit for!

Related Posts with Thumbnails