Sunday, September 21, 2008

Baby Shower

We had our first baby shower today! It was so much fun! My girls are the best :) We got lots of goodies.
I can't wait to move so that we can set up the nursery! Time is going by fast but we still have a little ways to go. We're getting more and more excited about seeing our little one!
I'm so thankful to have such wonderful friends :)

5 comments:

ryan and danielle said...

hey jesssica! i blog-stalked you from faceboook! haha. ima retard i know. i can't believe how close you two are coming to adding to your family! hope you are feeling well!

p.s. i hope you don't mind that i added you to our bloglist.

p.p.s will you tell josh hello from me. :)

Unknown said...

Aw Jessica you look adorable!

Unknown said...

Aw Jessica you look adorable!

The McCoys said...

Jessica you look so cute! I'm glad you're feeling well, I can't wait to meet little Allen baby!! I hope it's a boy so that Dylan can show him how to run...haha jk I'm sure daddy will start her/him early :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Jessica,
You look wonderful, its great being prego, everyone looks really good from your shower. U may remember me from school. Its Brenda..I have a baby now aswell she will be 2 next month. yay! take a look at her on myspace
bluebear242 is my username. I see April from school in the pics, if possiable tell her I said Hello. She was the best! Later
Brenda and Mia

Related Posts with Thumbnails