Friday, April 10, 2009

Here we go!


So we are about 4 1/2 months along on nothing but momma's milk! YAY! I plan to exclusively breastfeed (EBF) for the first 6 months then start introducing solid foods. Although starting solids (usually rice cereal) around 4 months is ok, breast milk has all the nutrition babies need. Well, today Babies R Us was running a really good sale on baby food so we went ahead and bought C's FIRSTS so we'd be ready when the time comes. We have peas, sweet potatoes, apples, and bananas! Tasty! Well at least I hope...I haven't tried them. Almost there...can't wait!

1 comment:

Eric said...

Wow, I missed a bunch of posts. Looks like a lot has been going on, and Cece is getting big! Yea for baby food! Addie has started rice cereal, and she loves it. You're smart to jump on those sales. Baby food adds up...fast!

Related Posts with Thumbnails