Thanks to my sweet husband, I had a wonderful first Mother's Day! I got to sleep in, didn't have to even think about cleaning the house because it was taken care of, and besides having a beautiful daughter as the ultimate gift I got a full body massage and a Mother's Love ring (shown below held by CeCe!). I couldn't help but cry when I opened it...it was so pretty. This is the meaning behind the value of the ring...
Through all the trials and tribulations of growing up, somehow they manage to reach adulthood. Children move in and out of your life so quickly, it seems, but one place they stay forever is in your heart.
Sometimes I can't believe I am experiencing the wonders of motherhood. It has been so rewarding and nothing will ever compare to the love a mother has for her child! There is nothing better than seeing that darling smile first thing in the morning...getting to witness each milestone as it's reached...smelling her sweet breath...hearing the soft sound of her breathing in my ear when I hold her...listening to her talk...and watching every day as she grows and changes from once a little newborn baby into a beautiful, independent girl! I wish nothing more but for CeCe to always know and feel the love that Josh and I have for her. I'm so grateful to be able to share my life with such a loving husband and sweet daughter. God has truly blessed me!
I hope all the mothers I love so much enjoyed their special day!
Now I have to come up with something GREAT for Father's Day :)
I hope all the mothers I love so much enjoyed their special day!
Now I have to come up with something GREAT for Father's Day :)


No comments:
Post a Comment