Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Aaaarrrrgggghh!

Someone has taken my darling girl and turned her into a pirate baby. I’m almost embarrassed to post these pictures because they definitely do not showcase her beauty. She started making this face lately where she scrunches her nose and in person, I have to admit, it’s pretty cute. But when I’m trying to snap a picture of her smiling and this is what I get, it’s not very pleasant.  Can’t you just picture her hooking her arm and saying Aaaaarrrrrgghhh, Ahoy Matey!?  It would be fitting if she was gonna be a pirate for Halloween.  We would get some great pictures.  But we already decided on a duck! 

She’s such a goof!  But, I want my sweet, little, precious, angel face back!

IMG_2722IMG_2707 IMG_2721 IMG_2726 IMG_2729 IMG_2745 IMG_2624

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Hysterical! Still darling, I must say.

Snider Family said...

JESS!! I am cracking up!!! Hilarious!! That little stinker!

Staggs' Family Fun said...

HOW FUNNY!!!! Cutie pie!

Related Posts with Thumbnails