Vivi loves CeCe. She will watch her every move and will just smile when she comes around. CeCe still for the most part does not pay that much attention to her. She'll come over and give her a hug and a kiss or talk to her for a second, then she's off to doing her own thing again. I like this about her because I don't have to worry about her being all up in her face the entire time, which means I would have to be on constant watch of her being too rough with her. CeCe will help when needed but never over does it, which is nice.
Vivi is more smiley and starting to chuckle a lil. She's just like CeCe in that it's such a chore to get a smile out of her. Most of the time, she has a serious face, which I like to say that she's just focused.
Here are her growth pics :) Such a little chunker!


No comments:
Post a Comment