
I am SOOOO EXCITED I can hardly wait until Monday when the new Bachelorette (Jillian Harris) starts up! I have been watching this and the Bachelor off and on since it started. When DeAnna was on the show I watched religiously and again when Jason was on. I thought Jason was stupid to let Jillian go but now I can't be more happier because I think she is fun and the perfect person for the show! Not sure what they will throw at us this season but I will be watching (and maybe even googling to find out all of the scoop!). YAY :)


1 comment:
Oh you KNOW we will be looking up the gossip!! I can't wait for this season, I love her! If only we were in the same time zones!! I want to text you in between every commercial and every rose ceremony!
Post a Comment