Tuesday, May 19, 2009

First Impression

So the Bachelorette premier has come and gone and to start I'm gonna say WA HOOOOOO! I think Jillian was awesome! She's gorgeous, funny, and obviously does great under pressure. Just when you think 25 is going to be hard to choose from they add 5 more. 30 is just way too many. I feel for her. ABC does a full recap of last night's episode here but this is what I think so far.

Favorites


Jake


Ed


Kiptyn


Kyle


Michael


Juan

Annoying


Tanner P.


Brian


Mathue

Wes

Liked but got let go already


John H.


I know my opinions will change as the season goes on. I think Jillian has a tough road ahead especially after seeing the preview for the rest of the season. BUT I can't wait. You know what I'll be doing on Monday nights! YAY :)

1 comment:

the rosenbaums said...

what a good idea...i am soooo doing this today too! ha!

Related Posts with Thumbnails