Whew......I'm tired! The month of June was BBBBUUUUUSSSSYYYY! It was a lot of fun but I'm glad it's over! To keep this blog from being too long I'm gonna break up the posts by events.
First things first.....my brother's and now sister-in-law's (Nathan and Amy) Wedding! They have been together about 7 years, have a beautiful 19 month old daughter, and have been engaged for over 2 years now....so needless to say this was a long time coming! A couple months back, I volunteered to help them with whatever they needed to finish planning their special day. It was extremely time consuming (as wedding planning can be!) but so rewarding. I was able to spend so much time with them and I can't be more proud of where they are as a couple but even more so for how they were able to work together to plan their wedding basically on their own and on their own dime. I can't imagine accomplishing what they have, raising a child, working, and planning a wedding at 21 yrs. old! But they did it!
I helped with some of the small details but my main contribution came when helping plan their wedding shower, putting together their wedding slideshow, and helping coordinate their rehearsal and wedding day!
Everything turned out great, they were happy, had a wonderful time on their honeymoon to Cancun and now look forward to catching up on sleep!
I don't have many pictures of these events because I was working most of them but I do have a couple of their engagement pictures and Amy's bridal pictures below.
Sunday, July 5, 2009
June 2009 - Brother's Wedding
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment