I've been following this blog for a while now and it makes me wish I had the creativity and talent to do what she (Holly) does.
Holly has a shop called White Berry Reinvented where she sells furniture she refinishes. And also custom refinishes furniture for her clients. Most everything is painted in white and then distressed, which is the style I have grown to love and hope to have in my house some day. I have at least 6 pieces now that I would love to have done. But, that seems to be my reality these days is to hope and wish for things and do nothing about them. Unfortunately, Holly is in Canada so that is not an option for me. And, every now and then I tell myself that "I could totally do that...no problem". But who am I kidding? I wouldn't even know where to start and where in the world would I find the time to actually get it done?
So anyone want to take on this task for me? Or tell me what to do in case I somehow come across a hidden talent (and desire) that it would take to make it happen?!?
Anybody?
Saturday, April 24, 2010
Life in the Fun Lane
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Oooooh - I love that site! What a gift. I want to order one of everything.
Hey girl! Saw your blog through Erin's and wanted to come say hello! Cece is gorgeous! So glad you're doing well!
Post a Comment