Once again, I am in catch up mode. I feel like that is my new normal now. It's a bit frustrating but I just try to take one day at a time and do the best I can. Most of the time, it takes about all we have to get dinner done, girls bathed and in bed after getting home from work, that sitting down to blog has been nearly impossible. But I'm not giving up on it, so here's what's been missing :)
February was a busy month. It started off with some crazy winter weather that caused us to be off work for several days. Although it may seem that days off are a good thing, it was not so fun in our house. At one point, we ended up being off for 4 days in a row, but not officially knowing from one day to the next if the schools would be closed. It's hard to keep a 2 yr old busy for 4 days while having to stay indoors. We could have gotten out and played in the snow, but after battling colds off and on, we did not want to take the risk.
These are just random pictures of our month!
I'll have more on Vivi's 5th month in another post!


No comments:
Post a Comment