After weeks of planning outfits and party details, the day was finally here! I pretty much had everything done and ready to go but what I didn't plan for (even though I should have known it was coming) was for my baby girl to get sick two days before :( Josh was sick earlier in the week and we had been trying to avoid it spreading but sure enough, it did. CeCe had a [constant] runny nose and it hit me the following day. Luckily the busy-ness and excitement of the party pulled us through! CeCe did great and the party was as close to perfect as possible!
We had it at Indoor Safari Park in Southlake, TX! It was such a neat place and the kids had such a great time! There were toys and activities everywhere! I would highly recommend it for a party or just to have fun for a day with the kids!
Very cute and yummy cupcakes made by Kelli Jordan!
They start the party off with a Birthday Parade! They hold noise makers and say Happy Birthday while walking around the place!
Safari Train Ride!
Mechanical Animal Rides! CeCe rode the leopard :)
Happy Birthday to you...
Face first! (And no we did not practice this!)
Presents!
It was such a fun time and a perfect first birthday! Thank you to everyone that came and that played a part in the planning!
A special thank you to my mom who was a HUGE life saver the last couple of days when I had so much running around to do while CeCe and I were both sick :)


No comments:
Post a Comment