Friday, February 26, 2010

15 Month Check-Up

Once again, we went back up to see CeCe's doctor but this time it was for her 15 month check up. While we were there we had her ears checked again. Although, her right ear looked a little better, the infection wasn't gone. So after 2, 10 day medications, we have one more to try. This time it's only for 3 days. I'm so glad it's not another 10 day one. It's such a beating having to remember to give her medicine for that long. Let's hope this works!

Here are CeCe's 15 month stats:

Height: 31 1/4 in
Weight: 21.6 lbs
Head: 47 cm

She is gaining weight, just at a slow pace. She has consistently had a dip in her weight percentage since her 12 month checkup. I think she is in the 25-35th percentile. The doctor said this is pretty normal especially since CeCe started walking at 10 months and has stayed pretty active. I know she is going to be petite. It's the same way with my niece and my sisters and I were always pretty slim growing up. Everything else is in the 75th percentile. She does need to get some vaccinations but since she's been having so many problems with her ears, we decided to wait until all of those were gone so that her immune system isn't having to fight so much at once. Hopefully I can say that there are no more ear infections soon!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails