Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Another one bites the dust

Today is my last day of this Spring semester and I can't be more excited! I really enjoyed the classes but besides the fact that I am soooo over school these days and am beyond ready to be done, this has been such a hectic few months for us. And it doesn't seem to be slowing down any time soon. I wish I could say that now I get to enjoy summer and have a break from school, but I have one week off then I'm at it again. I decided to go ahead and take a summer course so that I could be done for the rest of the year and focus on getting ready for and having another baby! I planned on finishing up this fall and graduating but, once again, that will be put on hold. I just hope that this time next year, I will be posting about finally walking across that stage!

This semester would not have happened if it weren't for a couple of people. To our friend Rhonda, who came over every Wednesday to watch CeCe while I had class, and my mom, for staying over and taking care of C while I had to complete my observation hours. We were so blessed to be able to leave her in good hands! So thank you, thank you!

I think I can, I think I can! Only 7 more weeks :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails