Thursday, May 27, 2010

Track Season 2010

I have to admit that this track season has been somewhat of a drag. With Josh spending the long days at track meets for both middle school and high school, me being in my first trimester of this pregnancy, going to school, and watching CeCe, it has been exhausting. I wasn't able to go to any of the meets because the times are so unpredictable and CeCe would not be able to sit still for more than 5 minutes. But fortunately, Lovejoy had several athletes make it to state, so I made it a point to be there for that. They ended up going home with 3 gold medals and 1 bronze! One of the gold medals came from Josh's 300 meter hurdler, Kensey Berry. She was his first athlete to make it to state that he coached individually. It was such a fun time and I'm so glad I got to experience that moment with him.



Josh and I at the Track Banquet


This was Josh as he was speaking about the events he coached and presenting awards.


As he spoke, I just sat there proud for all he had accomplished this year with his athletes. He looked so comfortable speaking in front of everyone and did such a great job! I look forward to the many more seasons and state titles to come!

1 comment:

danielle said...

that is so neat for josh! we have another coach rob in the making! he has many more athletes to send to state i am sure!

Related Posts with Thumbnails