Yesterday, CeCe and I spent the day with my mom. We both got haircuts, then had lunch, then went to see my grandmother! It was a busy day but so fun!
This is me with my new haircut and my favorite girl!
Today was such a low key, relaxing day, which was a nice change from how it's been lately! I got some extra sleep this morning while Josh watched C, so it was a great way to start the day. We had a pancake breakfast and Josh got me a Java Chip from
I feel truly blessed to be a mom to such an amazing little girl. CeCe is such a joy and I'm so thankful that she is so vibrant, happy, strong and healthy!
Thanks to my wonderful husband for making me feel so beautiful and loved each and every day, and making this day so special!
Hope all my favorite mothers had a wonderful day!


No comments:
Post a Comment