As soon as CeCe woke up today, we took her diaper off and put panties on. She went tee tee and poo poo on the potty all day!
We even went out to the store with no diaper. I made sure she went potty a couple of times before we left and as soon as we got there, we went straight to the potty. She didn't end up having to go but I was nervous that we'd be in the line checking out or something and she'd have to go.
We bought some brand new Big Girl panties...
and our first bag of Pull-Ups! Of course she wanted to get the 'Boys' Toy Story bag!
She napped in a Pull-Up and it was definitely wet when she woke up, even though she went potty before she got in bed. She was back in panties the rest of the day and I'm proud to say that she had NO ACCIDENTS!!
I would ask her throughout the day if she needed to go but most of the time she'd say no and then go on her own a little later. Now granted, her motivation is to get the candy that comes after each potty. But that's the way it's supposed to be at the beginning right?!?
We're gonna keep it up tomorrow and if all goes well, we'll try it at school next week. We might be out of diapers very soon! So proud of our BIG girl :)


No comments:
Post a Comment