Monday, October 4, 2010

4th Anniversary

~August 12, 2010~



Josh and I celebrated our 4th Wedding Anniversary this year. We kept going back and forth on what to do. Between being almost 9 months pregnant and having a 21 month old to keep us busy, our celebration ended up being rather low key. We decided to just go out to dinner and it wasn't until we left the house and started to drive that we made a decision on where. After passing a couple of places, we ended up at Chili's. Not very exciting, much less romantic, but it was nice to just have that time alone to spend together.

I can't believe 4 years has already gone by. It seems like yesterday that we were getting married and heading off on our honeymoon. I am very blessed to have such a wonderful and loving man to spend my days (and nights) with. I love my husband so much and am so happy and content with our relationship. I love how simple things are. I love how we make a great team. I love how we work together as parents. And I love how we appreciate and respect one another. I look forward to following the path that God has made for us and am curious to see what life has in store for us in the years to come.

(Oh and look that awesome beard my husband is sporting! Love it :) Glad I got a picture of it!)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails