~August 6, 2010~
Reagan in her adorable outfit made by Erin!

It was actually August 8, that we celebrated Reagan's 2nd birthday! Erin, Carrie, April, Shannon, Debbie, and I and all the kiddos went to the circus. On one hand I was really excited about going because I had never been before and I had always wanted to go. On the other hand, I was nervous about how CeCe would do. She's not much for sitting in one place for very long. So I made sure to pack lots of bribes....I mean snacks and goodies...to keep her satisfied!
We got there early because they were allowing everyone to go on the floor to watch some of the pre-show acts and take pictures. Shortly after we got to our seats, the show started. And shortly after the show started, the bribes had to come out. The first part, before intermission, was not as eventful as we were thinking. Every act that I was looking forward to seeing apparently happens in the second part of the show. So we ended up leaving about 30 minutes into it. Had we have known better, we probably would have come late and stayed until the end. However, with all of that said, it was still a great time and I think the kids enjoyed what they did see.
CeCe stood most of the time on my lap and danced to the music, clapped, and played with Bradie. Overall she did great and I was so proud of her!
CeCe feeding Bradie her snacks!
The kids looking at and playing with the goodies in the shop!
Reagan - Hope you had a great 2nd birthday! Can't believe how fast you are growing up. You have become such a beautiful and sweet little girl :)


No comments:
Post a Comment