Since CeCe was older this year and able to be more involved, I tried to make Father's Day a little more fun for her! Since I have mostly been in catch up mode, I didn't realize until now, that I haven't mentioned some big news that we have!
Josh got a new job and is now the Head Cross Country and Girls Track Coach at Prosper High School! He will also be teaching 9th grade Pre-AP English. Leaving Lovejoy was not his intention until this job sort of fell into his lap. It was a tough decision to make and will be a bit of a transition, but I think it was definitely the right one.
His girls are so proud of him so we wanted to dedicate this father's day to him and his new job!
CeCe made daddy a card!
The inside said "For Best Daddy, there is no tie. You win!"
The girls helped him open his presents :)
We got him a book he had been wanting.
And then made him a picture to hang in his new office!
CeCe painted a picture that had the Prosper Eagle logo and then I added a picture of the girls inside.
We love the best husband and daddy his girls could ask for! And we are so proud of you :)


1 comment:
Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful. I love catching up with you.
love you and SOOOO PROUD and happy.
what a great mom to do all these things with these little girls.
Post a Comment